Dear User, we wish to inform you that this website uses its own and third-party cookies.
In particular, the site uses the following cookies:
- _ga (Google Analytics)
- _gat (Google Analytics)
- PHPSESSID (cookie tecnico di sessione)
In case of open sessions on Facebook the following Facebook cookies may be installed:
- act – c_user – csm – datr – fr – i_user – lu – p – presence – s – x-src – xs – datr – lu
In the event of a Google open session, the following cookies may also be installed by google.com:
- AID – APISID – HSID – NID – OGP – OGPC –PREF –SAPISID – SID – SSID – TAID – OTZ – PREF – ACCOUNT_CHOOSER – GAPS – LSID – LSOSID – RMME
In the case of open sessions on Twitter, the following Twitter cookies may be installed:
- _twitter_sess, auth_token, auth_token_session, guest_id, k, lang, original_referer, remember_checked, secure_session, twid, twll
The Google Analytics disclosure can be found here: https://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
The Google.com disclosure can be found here: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
The Facebook.com disclosure can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
The Twitter.com disclosure can be found here: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it
We also inform you that, below, you can find instructions to disable cookies:
– If using Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
– If using Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– If using Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
– If using Safari on iPad, Iphone, iPod: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
– If using different browser: https://it.wikihow.com/Disattivare-i-Cookies
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Dear User, We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ( "Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. According to Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following information:
- The information you provide will be used for statistical purposes.
- The data will be processed electronically.
- The provision of data is optional and the only objective to correct navigation within the website.
- The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated.
- The data controller is Agriturismo Crotto di Somana, Piazza Monsignor Clemente Gaddi, 1 - 23826 Mandello del Lario (LC) – Italia .Telefono +39 338 451 9777
- The controller is in charge of the CEO.
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of the D.lgs 196/2003, which by its convenience:
LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003, ART. 7 - RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
a. the origin of personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of treatment;
c. the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
d. the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
is. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b. to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.